September 20, 2022
Central Washington University | Provost Recognition
CWU Provost, Dr. DenBeste recognized Dr. T. Andre Feagin for service that she felt went above and beyond in their respective areas and for the university during the 2021-22 academic year. The presentation took place at the Fall 2022 Faculty Convocation
April 29, 2022
North American Brass Band Association | Championships
• Dr. T. André Feagin was invited to serve as an adjudicator in the North American Brass Band Association Championships held in Huntsville, AL. NABBA is an organization dedicated to the promotion and development of the British-style brass band movement in North America.
March 17, 2022
College Band Directors National Association | Western/Northwestern Division Conference (featured performer)
• The Central Washington University Wind Ensemble under the direction of Dr. T. André Feagin, director of bands, selected as a featured ensemble at the CBDNA Western/Northwestern Division Conference in Tacoma, WA (March 2022).
Applicants are selected by audition through the submission of audio recordings.
February 11, 2022
88.1 Radio Interview | The 'Burg
Dr. T. André Feagin featured on NEW CENTRAL (2/11/22) segment on 88.1 radio.
KCWU, also known as 88.1 The 'Burg, is the college radio station for Central Washington University based out of Ellensburg, Washington.
Listen to Dr. Feagin's segment here. Segment begins at 29:20.
December 20, 2021
Yakima Arts Talk | Yakima Herald-Republic
Dr. T. André Feagin featured in Inaugural Yakima Arts Podcast, SCENE Magazine.
Yakima Arts Talk, a podcast hosted by YHR education reporter Vanessa Ontiveros that explores arts education in the Yakima Valley and surrounding areas.
Yakima Arts Talk, Ep. 1: The Love of Music is the Love of People
June 15, 2021
The American Prize; National Finalist | 2020-2021
• National Finalist; Conducting; professional and college/university band division. The American Prize in Conducting recognizes and rewards the best orchestral, choral, band/wind ensemble, opera and musical theatre conductors in America, based on submitted recordings.
April 28, 2020
The American Prize; National Finalist | 2019-2020
• National Finalist: Conducting; professional and college/university band division. The American Prize in Conducting recognizes and rewards the best orchestral, choral, band/wind ensemble, opera and musical theatre conductors in America, based on submitted recordings.
Teaching Music Magazine
• Featured in a nationally published magazine published by the National Association for Music Education.
Olsen, C. (2017, April). Teaching the Musical Truth. Teaching Music, 24(4), 32-35.